Your architectural precast concrete solution
Architectural precast concrete of an aesthetically excellent and technically sophisticated quality. That is our speciality. We are experts in high-end precast concrete elements and support clients, architects, and contractors in every phase of the construction project. This is how we ensure that all the pieces fit together perfectly.
In architectural concrete, we find the right solution for every project thanks to our many years of expertise and know-how. You can rely on us for :
- Building function: precast concrete elements for different functions: load-bearing, non-load-bearing, single-skin or sandwich panels
- Colours: unlimited colour range thanks to additive raw materials
- Technical: optimal mastery of concrete technology, a must for the realisation of large homogeneous colour areas
- Production: unique formwork technique allowing us to shape liquid concrete 3-dimensionally
- Finish: large variety of finishes: acid etched, washed, sandblasted, polished, with inlay of natural stone, bricks or Terracotta tiles in the mould base
What can we do for you?
As a customer, you will find Decomo to be a technically strong organisation from A to Z, where quality and customisation are the common denominator. We test the limits of what is technically feasible in order to mould the architect's vision into a workable solution with the desired look and feel in terms of shape, dimensions, texture and colour.
In the production of architectural concrete, we take on any challenge. The size of the order does not matter to us, as long as it is not a standard prefab. We are happy to show you.
Wondering how our expertise in precast architectural concrete fits into your plans? Contact us for an appointment without any obligation.
When our customers talk about Decomo. View some testimonials here.
What projects have we recently completed and what is moving within Decomo? Here, you will find the latest news in our organisation and will be introduced to the latest developments in architectural precast concrete